After you see these tips and tricks, your life in the kitchen will possibly never be the same. How did I not know about these foods I’ve been eating wrong my entire life!
1. Wrap some lettuce around your hard shell taco and never have crumbs again.
2. Easiest way to peel a mango.
3. Cook leftover pizza in a waffle iron.
4. Or hash browns.
5. Encrust french toast with cereal to give it a nice crunch and add flavor. Unless you use bran flakes.
6. It’s like eating a candy bar with a fork.
7. Because face it, scooping it is a pain.
8. Or you could use scented and add a nice minty flavor.
9. No bread-less bites, yay!
10. Pack your salad in a jar for freshness.
11. No more ketchup all over your car.
12. Sausage pasta.
13. Because they always have too much frosting. Unless frosting is your thing.
14. No one will know how easy this yummy treat is. Well unless they read this.
15. Tacos on the go.
16. Stuffed bread is easy when you slice it and add cheese and scallions.
17. Add milk to bag of cookies, place in freezer, and what do you get? Cookies and cream goodness.
18. It’s a plate too!?
19. Because everything is better with bacon.
20. Hold your taco with your fork.
21. Bacon in your pancake equals best breakfast ever!
22. Your iced coffee will never be the same.
23. Eggs will not run, and you will get your veggies. Plus it looks cool.
24. Loaded baked potatoes are easy when you slice them first.
25. Remove stems from strawberries with a straw.
26. Hot dogs will cook more evenly if you spiral cut them.
I don’t know about you, but I am going to go give a few of these things a try today.