Elf on the shelf has become a pretty big thing. In case you have been living under a rock, or maybe don’t have kids… here is a crash course. You buy a cleverly rhymed book that explains the story of Santa’s scout elves, who are sent to be Santa’s eyes and ears at children’s homes around the world. Parents all over have adopted their own scout elves and place him in different places so the kids know he is real because he moves around. It’s the new version of telling kids “Santa is watching you so be good”. Well, now things are out of control! The elf has gone rouge and has his own agenda. Here is the proof.
1. Saw elf scares me.
2. Dexter elf.
3. Barber Elf.
4. The Shining elf.
5. Hugh Hefner elf looks like he is having a good time.
6. Is that a banana in your pocket or are you happy to see me pervert elf.
7. Hard times for this little guy. Poor hobo elf.
8. Serial killer elf. Yikes!
9. So that’s where chocolate comes from…
10. Bender elf.
11. Revenge elf.
12. The pooper elf
13. Romantic Elf
14. D in the box elf
15. Chef elf.
16. Bachelor Elf
17. Sledding elf
18. Dismemberment elf.
19. Spider-man is obviously an enabler to drunk elf.
It’s looking a lot like elf on the shelf has developed some serious addiction issues! I think the next ones need to be of him checking himself into celebrity rehab.