Protestors will express their opinions with what they feel are big issues that need to be addressed. But what about the other issues that others might not think are that big of a deal such as everyday annoying things? Luckily, New Yorker Seth is here to protest the rest of the random, weird everyday things that gets under our skin. He runs an Instagram account called ‘Dude With Sign‘ and we can relate to most of what he’s writing on his protest signs. Admit it, you know you agree with most of these. Here are 21 of the best protest signs from him and they are hilarious.
1. Stop standing up when the plane lands.
2. Nobody cares about your Spotify.
3. Stop posting entire concerts on your story.
4. There should be snow days for work.
5. Yes grandma, I’m still single.
6. Stop using group pics for your dating profile.
7. Names are not hard to spell.
8. No more steaming services pls
9. Stop sending memes from private accounts.
10. Why does it feel like Mercury is always in retrograde?
11. Guac should be free.
12. Charging $15 for a bowl of lettuce should be illegal.
13. Sell white claw on tap.
14. Yes Netflix, I am still watching.
15. Saying “I could care less” doesn’t make any sense.
16. Put more chips in the bag.
17. Halloween and Thanksgiving come first.
18. Seinfeld is way better than friends.
19. Stop “replying-all” to company wide emails.
20. Daylight savings makes no f***ing sense.
21. Just drop the f***ing album Kanye.
More info: dudewithsign
It’s about time someone voices all the things we wish we had the guts to tell people. One thing that’s for sure – we DO all deserve free guacamole!