There’s a reason the United States has a multi-billion dollar war on drugs. They have to compete against some of the craftiest people you’ll ever see. For instance, do you remember the story about the drug kingpin who was raided? Click here to see what police found in his enormous estate. For every trick or secret the authorities finally do catch on to, there’s a million more slipping right under their noses. I’m not talking about the guy who folds huge amounts of drugs in between his sock rolls. Or the woman who sneaks a little marijuana in her make up bag. I’m talking about some people who were probably high out of their minds when they came up with their smuggling techniques. This is probably the main reason why the authorities have a tough time catching on. You’d have to be high to think of some of these ways to smuggle drugs and illegal items. These creative smugglers may want to consider using their ingenuity for legal purposes.
1. Those are some pricey croissants.
2. Your breasts are addicting….
3. Keep away from children… and everyone.
4. Don’t make an ass of yourself.
5. Surprise ending!
6. They shouldn’t have used his frantic arms. He’s just asking to get busted.
7. That’s a lot of cocaine!
8. Nobody would buy this in real life. This probably tipped the cops off.
9. Poor poisonous tree frogs.
10. That’s a lot of gay lube!
11. Kitties don’t like opium. Everyone knows that.
12. Why would you ever bring snakes to Australia? Just walk outside.
13. Those look nothing like Pringles!
14. Well they didn’t try very hard, now did they.
16. Wouldn’t the Wii pads be more expensive than the pot that fits inside?
17. Launching drugs or not, I want this!
18. Don’t fly with seafood. Ever.
19. This guy is nuts…..and bolts.
20. Hopefully this doesn’t melt.
21. And prisoners need diapers because?
22. This one is not worth the money.
23. Was this Robocop who caught on? How did anyone notice the “orange hue”?
I’m not going to lie, some of these are pretty genius and it’s impressive that the authorities caught on to their drug smuggling schemes. The crayons in jail. How would anyone ever catch on to that? They say that illegal money is easy money. It must be for these guys to go through these tremendous lengths to smuggle illegal things.