World Wildlife Day is coming up soon. It is an opportunity to celebrate the many beautiful and varied forms of wild fauna and flora. It helps to raise awareness of the many benefits that conservation provides to people. The day also reminds us there is an urgent need to step up the fight against wildlife crime, which has wide-ranging economic, environmental, and social impacts. These photos will make your day much better.
1. On the move! Nobody gets in his way.
2. Cute little morning stretch.
3. A big yawn to start the morning.
4. Bouncy babies!
5. So cute and little.
6. Ninja Turtle
7. Is it possible to die from too much cute?
8. Softest cuddles in the world.
9. What are you looking at?
10. They don’t look too big when their body is hidden.
11. Cuteness overload.
12. This little piggy went to market.
13. It looks so soft.
14. So sweet
15. And I’m supposed to be scared of this guy when he gets bigger? How?
16. I want one.
17. Look at that adorable face!
18. Sibling rivalry at its best.
19. What was he eating?
20. Beautiful coloring
21. Just galloping through nature.
22. I want to hear their little howls.
23. So little and fluffy.
24. Their little legs look so clumsy.
25. Wonder what caught their attention? Food from mama maybe?
26. Having a snack.
27. I can’t even…
28. Way too cute.
29. I need to hug all of these babies now!
30. So adorable.
31. Just lounging around.
32. Such little paws.
34. Five baby foxes posing for their picture.
35. Simply adorable
36. So soft and fluffy.
37. Do you think he just had lunch?
39. My favorite!
For the past four decades, the United Nations Environment Program has worked to support nations to establish legislation at both the national and the global level to combat poaching and the illegal trade in wildlife. This has helped countries to more effectively protect our wildlife heritage.