I rescued a cat once that was meowing from the inside of my engine compartment. He was completely unharmed, just a little scared. I held him, comforted him, kept him warm, and played with him. I named him HEMI. Later that evening I woke from my slumber with the kitten on my neck, completely unable to breathe. This was the moment that I realized exactly how allergic to cats I really was. I only tell you this so that you can understand my utter confusion with the actions and habits of cats. Perhaps it’s my inexperience with feline behaviors, but I think these photos are hilarious.
1. Doggie Door: If it does not fit, you must acquit. This door is clearly too small.
2. Stuck On The Screen Door: That poor cat looks absolutely terrified.
3. Taking My Toy Outside: You might want to turn it sideways before you… OUCH!
4. Stupid Blinds: Impersonating Lady Gaga wasn’t the best of ideas.
5. Stuck In The Couch: How exactly did this happen?
6. Somebody Tape This: Wait, No, I mean… TAKE this off of me. Grrrr. I hate tape.
7. Shaming The Cat: Here’s a little unnecessary shaming of the cat in the box.
8. Is That Catnip?: Don’t do it, man. It’s a trap.
9. The Space Between:
10. Top o’ the Door To Ya:
11. Whack-A-Mole: I think that’s top o’ the mornin’. And you probably wanna get down from there before you get hurt.
12. Static Sucks: If you want to know how Styrofoam balls stuck to your fur feels, just think about ants crawling on your body when you climb into your sheets tonight.
13. Stuck In The Kleenex Box Again.
14. How Fun Is The Coiled Hose? Well, I will tell you this much. It seemed like a better idea five minutes ago.
15. Fireplace Bad: Take my advice. Walk away from the light. AWAY!
16. Who Let The Cat Out Of The Bag?: Generally letting the cat out of the bag is a bad thing. In this case, you better hurry. That looks dangerous.
17. People In Glass Houses: Shouldn’t throw stones. Listen, just get out of there. You look like a fish.
18. Slinky: Now I know why they quit selling these things.
19. About To Do The Splits: Realization of the really bad idea in 3 . 2 . 1. MEOW! (I think that’s cat-o-nese for OUCH!)
Disclaimer: No cats were harmed (intentionally or otherwise) during the writing of this post. (Or at any other time, as far as I know.)