Weddings are that once in a lifetime moment, well sometimes twice in a lifetime or more, where you get to see your soon to be spouse dressed up like a prince or princess. The groom is dressed in a tuxedo or suit that makes them look like they stepped right out of a GQ Magazine. The bride gets to wear a beautiful dress that they’ve dreamed of wearing since they were a little girl. Being a wedding photographer would be hard though. You want to capture every special moment, and during a wedding there are going to be a ton. But what happens during that rare and magical moment, the first time a groom sees his bride on their wedding day. Photographers can sometimes grab the exact moment when the groom lands eyes on his soon-to-be bride and these pictures are priceless.
1. You can just see the happiness in this groom’s face.
2. It was hard for this groom to contain himself.
3. You can tell that his eyes lit up at this exact moment.
4. This groom is in awe of his soon to be wife.
5. It looks like this couple is having a hard time containing their emotions.
6. He feels like the luckiest man on Earth.
7. These two pictures capture everything perfectly.
8. Aww, the look he’s giving his bride is priceless.
9. His groomsman is thinking the groom needs to hold it together a little bit more.
10. He couldn’t be any more happy with his decision to ask her to marry him.
11. I love seeing the groom’s face!
12. What a cool idea to turn and look at each other at the same time.
13. He told himself he wasn’t going to cry.
14. He’s even biting himself! That has to make his bride feel pretty amazing.
15. These smiles are absolutely genuine.
16. It’s nice that he’s even getting support from his groomsmen.
17. He is more than surprised by the looks of this picture.
18. I think he’s more excited than surprised. He can’t wait to marry his bride.
19. Is he going in for a high-five?
20. Pure love.
21. He just can’t control his emotions. Let it out, buddy.
“I looked at her and just said out loud, ‘She’s beautiful.’ The second I saw her, the nervousness was gone. The anxiety was gone. I was ready to spend the rest of my life with her and I could not have been happier!” This moment is one of the most genuine and selfless moments that have been captured on camera. The grooms are thinking nothing but how amazing their soon to be bride looks and how much they look forward to spending their lives together.