Who doesn’t like reading about some creepy places and ghost hauntings. There are some extremely creepy places in the world we live in, places that most people don’t even know exist. These are places that most people wouldn’t visit because of the vast amount of terror that surrounds them. Check out these creepy places and see if you would ever take a visit.
1 – The Mines Of Paris – These tunnels are below the streets of Paris. They are known for being very deadly. There is no map of the tunnels. They are full of human bones, writings on the wall, and holes that can force you to fall thousands of feet. Not a place I would like to visit anytime soon.
2. Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum – This house was once a place of extreme torture. Soldiers were held captive here and part of their punishment was to be electrocuted and lashed. People state that more than 17,000 ghosts of these victims are here now.
3. Shades of Death Road – This creepy lake is unnamed and located in New Jersey. To get to it you need to drive down the long road known as Shades of Death. The lake always has vapors over it and the sky over it will always be lit, no matter the time. Some ghost hunters say that the road is full of ghosts at night.
4. Leap Castle – This is an old Irish castle. It is a place where a priest and several other prisoners were killed. One thing this haunted place is known for is the Elemental. It is a hunched beast. Others found a dungeon in this castle that was created as a place to throw prisoners and let them die.
5. Byberry Mental Asylum – This asylum was open for over 80 years. It was shut down due to the inhumane way the workers treated their patients. Although this place is extremely creepy, it is the stories of the patients inside that is really unsettling. One story in particular, several patients took a women and broke her into pieces, spreading her across the hospital.
6. Humberstone And LaNoria – These two towns are located in Chile. They were used for mining. They are now abandoned and it is said that the residents of the cemetery wake up and walk the towns at night. People have caught them in photographs and some say they hear children laughing and playing.
7. The Ridges – Originally this creepy place was called the Athens Lunatic Asylum. It is the 13th most haunted place in the world. There are many ghosts that haunt this place, one in particular is of a 54-year-old patient who went missing for 6 weeks. She was found dead in an unused ward of the hospital. Because of her decomposition, her body mark is still visible today. She is also known to haunt the place every day.
8. Stull Cemetery – This haunting place is said to be one of the 7 gateways to hell. Several missing people end up murdered in this grave yard. Many of which still haunt it to this day.
9. Hell Town – Yes, that is the real name of this town. It is full of ghost stories. Many of the ghosts are members of Ku Klux Klan, Satanists, and mental patients. Oh, and there is even a moving tree and a haunted snake that lives there.
10. Riddle House – This house is still standing in Florida. It was originally a funeral home, but carries many more dark secrets. One servant killed himself upstairs and is still said to haunt the visitors.
Would you visit any of these?