This bakery in Japan is making adorable corgi butt buns that you must see! Utiwapanya, a Sapporo based company, also bakes koala, hedgehog, dog, and cat shaped breads. They usually fill the Corgi butt buns with custard or jam that make one delicious treat! The poorly translated Google reviews about the bakery are just as entertaining as the bread itself.
1. I would almost feel guilty eating one because they are so cute.
2. The bakery seems to have a larger menu than just these animal shaped buns.
3. This cute little guy is trying to hide behind the bread tins so it doesn’t have to be sold and eaten.
4. You can also buy a cat shaped bun if you do not want a Corgi butt.
6. The bakery has been making a variety of cute baked goods including dog, hedgehog, cat and even koala-shaped breads.
7. Unsure of what these are supposed to be, they are cute regardless!
8. People seem to love the bakery, many say the baked goods taste amazing! It has very popular reviews.
9. Those puppy eyes aren’t going to stop me from eating you.
10. The bakery is temporarily closed for unknown reasons, but has promised it will open again soon.
11. As you can see, according to this review, the butt buns are indeed amazing.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously