After hearing about 108 puppies that were going to be auctioned in a puppy mill, Operation Cavalier Rescue stepped up their game to save these poor puppies. Here is their story.
2. A very heartless breeder was attempting to sell these sweet puppies to puppy millers.
3. A lot of these puppies were blind or deaf from infections
4. Most were also covered in their own feces.
5. Operation Cavalier Rescue sought the public’s help to raise money to get these puppies at the upcoming auction.
6. The foundation raised over $200,000 in just 11 days.
8. Angie Ingram is the founder of this foundation and she stated, “We were all surprised at the outpouring of financial support from around the world.”
9. And the puppies were finally rescued.
10. The primary goal was to leave no cavalier behind, which they succeeded at.
11. 96 Cavaliers, 7 Shiba Inu, 2 Cocker Spaniels, 1 Shih Tzu, 1 French Bulldog, and 1 Yorkshire Terrier were rescued for a total of 108 dogs
12. After lots of testings, clean ups, and baths, the dogs are starting to go to their forever homes.
13. Many vets volunteered to help these pups recover.
14. Many of these dogs were very sick and dehydrated.
16. Once they were healthy, they started to look for their forever homes.
18. The beautiful dogs finally started to see some hope in their lives.
19. These sweet puppies were finally able to feel loved for the first time.
22. And I think it’s safe to say these puppies are forever grateful.
What an incredible story of determination and love. These puppies were given no choice and were abused and neglected. But now they have hope and a long future with their forever homes.