Sometimes we just want to be alone. Sometimes can actually be more often than not. And for some of us sometimes can actually mean all the time. Being anti-social seems pretty easy and logical these days with so many people who you can’t help but be completely annoyed with. Here are 30 signs that your sometimes might be more often than not and you are actually an antisocial person. I think we can all relate to some of these.
1. When you linger a few extra minutes inside because you hear your neighbors outside and don’t want to see them.
2. Secretly being happy when your friends cancel plans with you.
3. When you finally get talked into going out.
4. The internet isn’t your hobby, it’s more of a lifestyle.
5. Your library of excuses to get out of going to work happy hour rivals the one at Alexandria.
6. This is your idea of heaven while shopping.
7. When your roommate has a guest and you need something from the kitchen.
8. Making up plans so your friends think your busy and you spend the weekend alone.
9. When someone asks , “so whats new with you?”
10. The “French Goodbye” is your signature move. (Click here if you don’t know what that is)
11. Letting every call go straight to voicemail. Then “forgetting” to check your voicemail.
12. When going to the movies alone is sooo much better.
13. Seeing someone you know at the store.
14. Never answering the door.
15. You’ve said this more often than anyone you know.
16. When your friend leaves you with their friend for a minute and you have to make small talk.
17. Being able to order pizza online and not the phone is the best thing ever.
18. That awkward moment when everyone is singing happy birthday to you and you have no idea what to do.
19. Checking your email and seeing multiple party invites.
20. When you have to make a call. For anything.
21. Going to a wedding by yourself is the worst thing ever.
22. When you’re at a park reading to yourself and someone tries to hit on you.
23. When going to the beach alone is your idea of heaven.
24. Thinking that maybe Netflix is the only friend you need.
25. Personal trainers and classes at the gym are not your thing. That is YOUR time.
26. Having a great list of excuses for not texting back right away when someone invites you to do something.
27. The near idea of a dating site makes you throw up a little in your mouth.
28. Feeling like you want to die when someone invades your personal bubble.
29. Being in a full elevator makes you feel like this.
30. It’s ok, it’s actually kind of a good thing.
Being antisocial isn’t so bad after all. I have to admit though a lot of these were spot on. I guess that just means I value my time and spend it with the right people.