Most little girls dream of their wedding day long before they meet the man they marry. Everything is planned out to the last detail and it can be one of the most expensive days of your life. Of course, a wedding wouldn’t be complete without hiring a photographer to capture all the special moments on film so that you can cherish the day for a lifetime to come! On your wedding day you hope that nothing will go wrong as you try to enjoy yourself. My own wedding was no exception. I had a relatively small wedding with only about 100 people invited. I had asked my cousin to be our photographer. He had handled our engagement photos and they were absolutely perfect! So I had zero reservations about having him handle the actual wedding. However, after it was said and done and I got the pictures back, I realized I probably should have gone with someone else who had more wedding experience. I love my cousin and I’m hoping he doesn’t read this because I would feel awful if he knew I had any complaints, but I wish we had more pictures with our families. And I wish he would have told us that my husband’s transition glasses were not showing clear in the photographs. That is my largest complaint. It looked like my husband was wearing sunglasses on our wedding day! If my cousin would have told us that his clear glasses looked like sunglasses in the pictures, we would have either taken them off or switched them out for another pair but it was a surprise when we got back the prints and too late to fix! Here are 27 brides that had it a lot worse than I did and the proof is in the pictures. Take a look at these terrible wedding photos and get ready for a good laugh.
1. Few people have the bodies to pull of Speedo’s.
2. Apparently, docks are risky places to take photographs because you never know what might go wrong! Like the dock sinking!
3. What are the odds that both bridesmaids had wedgies at the same time?
4. Either they were very aggressive while feeding each other cake or they chose an unfortunate flavor of filling in their cake…
5. This couple didn’t even get to taste their cake, let alone smash each other’s noses with it. At least she looks like she can see the humor in this… whereas he knows she is going to blame him for it later.
6. I want to know whose brilliant idea this was, the couple or the photographer. Either way they should be fined for excessive photoshop and weirdness.
7. It’s too bad you can’t restrict access to the entire beach when you choose to get married on one. Especially if you choose to get married on a nude beach.
8. Now this picture doesn’t seem that bad. It’s kind of a candid shot of the bride and groom, they aren’t quite posing yet. But then your eye catches the chicken man hiding behind the bushes in the background and you think “What kind of theme did they have at their wedding?”
9. There’s always that one friend who you can’t take anywhere. Let’s hope that isn’t the groom. However, they do have beers in their hands, so maybe the wedding is already over and it’s time to party!
10. Now this completely baffles me. I just don’t understand anything about it.
11. Nothing like having your wedding photos photobombed! Especially when they are photobombed by a horse!
12. Now, I get the whole white horse thing on your wedding day. However, maybe the photographer should have gotten a different angle so it didn’t look like the groom just married a centaur!
13. Now this is one wedding photobomb that would be awesome to have! Zach Braff is the one smiling at the camera as he crosses the street!
14. I agree that some weddings are just too long! Here the groom falls asleep during the festivities! I wonder if he partied to hard at his bachelor party the night before!
15. It would have been so pretty getting pictures in front of the waves crashing… they probably didn’t anticipate getting pictures inside the crashing waves.
16. Her face says it all! “OUCH DAD!!!”
17. Nothing like having naked bike riders crash your wedding pictures. I particularly like the smurf who is front and center.
18. Cats sure do have a special way of letting you know what they think of you. He looks like he is claiming the camera for his own.
19. Jumping for joy is all well and good, but not if it makes you look like you have no legs and you are hovering in air…
20. No one should be allowed to stand like that in public. They are probably scaring this bride.
21. This bride is going to be so proud to show her children pictures of when mommy and daddy got married one day.
22. And this marriage was doomed before it even began. The groom probably should have considered the fact that they were being followed by someone with a camera.
23. Laughing after seeing a naked statue might not bode well for the groom…
24. I think the party has gone on too long if the bride looks like she’s about to fall over and the groom can’t stop yawning.
25. Can the couple in the background getting their picture taken by a too-tan naked man, not see that someone’s special event is taking place and they are ruining it?
26. There is nothing like cow love being documented at a wedding!
27. Does the bride not have any friends that were willing to help her out? Does she not know why it might be hard to keep the strapless dress from falling off her?
I wonder if these brides were as good-natured as I was when their pictures on their special day didn’t turn out quite like they expected. Maybe they turned into bridezillas and let it ruin their entire day, putting their marriage off to a rocky start. Mark Twain did say “humor is tragedy plus time” so given enough time these brides may just see the humor in the tragedies that happened on their wedding days!