Thinking about having a kid? Here are 16 reasons why you should have kids, if you haven’t already. When people think of having kids, some of the things that come to mind are usually, “I won’t have freedom”, “I won’t be able to sleep at night”, or “I won’t have a social life”. While all of this is true (you will get used to it), it’s traded in for some awfully cute and unforgettable memories! Check out these little ones…
1. You won’t need to get extra toilet paper yourself.
2. Kids can think of awesome names for animals.
3. EVERYTHING is awesome to children.
4. They know the importance of a remote.
5. Stealing is totally necessary.
6. Even when they’re sick, they know how to roll in style.
7. Kids say just the right things.
8. They know the importance of telling hard truths.
9. Every time you wake up from a nap, you’re going to get a surprise. Guaranteed.
10. You will have in-house hair stylists.
11. You have someone to be weird in public with.
12. Kids can show us how to be truly generous.
13. They know hide and seek isn’t a game, it’s an art form.
14. Children have a way with words.
15. They know how to plan an awesome Saturday.
16. And last but not least, Tina Fey’s daughter inspires us all to lead better lives.
Of course, being in a relationship is probably a good step in the right direction. Don’t put the cart before the horse, Internet. But kids really are little bundles of joy. I’ve said over and over again, they are the best and worst things in my life! Nothing makes your heart melt more than having your child give you an unexpected hug or kiss, or just saying “I Love You” out of the blue.