Oh April Fool’s day, a day that so many dread, and yet so many others look forward too with anticipation. I’ve always been a big fan of pranks, so naturally the first day in April is one of my most favorite days. I like to believe that there is a little prankster in all of us, so on some level I think everyone gets a least a little enjoyment out of April Fool’s day. Some people (including myself) really put a lot of thought and energy into their pranks. Not everyone is great at coming up with them however. Fear not though, for these are some great pranks just in time for the funniest day of the year!
1. I would just work from the break room all day.
2. This one is about as easy as it gets. Simply replace the sugar in the sugar bowl with salt!
3. Roll down the car window and throw some items around to make it look like the person got robbed, the broken glass is a nice touch.
4. Place fake bugs or cut outs of them around the house. I particularly like the location of the one in the picture.
5. See how long it takes your co-worker to freak out after you cover the bottom of there mouse with paper. Nick Cage is always watching!
6. I love my donuts, so I may be slightly upset if someone did this, but I would still be laughing my butt off!
7. This is a harmless substance made from glue and soap. Whoever’s computer that is doesn’t know that though.
8. I feel like puking just from looking at this one. Would definitely want to be in the room when someone drank it though.
9. Apparently microwaved soap looks suspiciously like delicious bread. Who knew? Most likely not the person who you decide to prank.
10. Plaster a middle school year book picture all over their work area. This one will be happening in my office at some point.
11. Simple, and extremely effective at getting someone to freak out.
12. You can print off a fake ticket for free and send it to someone!
13. It would probably take people a while to figure this one out.
14. This would give me flashbacks of Jurassic Park.
15. You’re boss may not appreciate this one as it will cut into productivity…..
16. Possibly the funniest one in this list. I would die from laughter if I saw this or even if it happened to me!
17. I could totally win that $50…
18. An absolute classic. If it isn’t broke then don’t fix it. Consider black electrical tape to be more discreet.
19. Definitely going to try this the next time I make ice.
20. If you like jello this doesn’t seem like too bad of a deal.
21. I would be so thoroughly confused.
22. Another classic that will never get old.
23. I don’t know how I would feel about some one messing with my Oreos.
24. A nice yummy breakfast right? Nope. This is actually yogurt, a canned peach, and apple slices.
25. Nick Cage is EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!! This should be added to every single scanner year round.
26. I’d love to see someone freakout over this! It might work better if you do it to the cans at the bottom of a case of beer.
27. I would never guess what this really was but I would be terrified of hand sanitizer after.
You now have zero excuses to not pull a prank on at least one person! If you’ve never participated in April Fool’s day I highly encourage you to. It can be an extremely fun way to break up the monotony of every day life. We tend to get stuck in a routine sometimes. While routine can be good, throwing in a good prank every now and then can really keep some people from going crazy!