A sense of humor can be the most important attribute in one’s life when dealing with something difficult. A good sense of humor can make light of almost any situation making it easier to accept, deal with, and have fun with. It’s typical when we slip and fall or do something embarrassing, but when it comes to something a little more serious it takes a strong person to have a little fun with it and make the most out of a tough situation. Take a look at these amputees who have a better sense of humor than anyone I know. They definitely do their best to make light of their disability and I can’t help but laugh. The outlook these people have on life is inspiring to say the least.
2. You may have taken your diet a little too far.
3. These kids will always remember this day at the beach.
And probably be terrified of it forever.
4. I don’t think that’s typically a literal saying.
But he’s not lying.
5. Talk about the worst gifts ever!
He lost his hand and received gloves from his wife for Christmas. His wife had a double mastectomy and received a bra from him.
6. He must really love Family Guy!
7. The Captain would be proud.
All he needs is a parrot on his shoulder.
8. Here’s another pirate.
They get to be pirates everyday if they want!!
9. What a creative costume!
From now on I will feel bad eating a gingerbread man.
10. It’s the most iconic lamp in history!
From “A Christmas Story!”
11. This one looks like it takes a lot of skill!
That’s some impressive balance.
12. You might lose your arm if you get too close!
What an awesome tattoo!
13. I love the “I’m stumped” bumper sticker.
But the best one is the 0.0 marathon sticker!
14. About to lose his leg, he made sure they would amputate the correct one.
Hopefully the surgeons can follow the lines.
15. About to lose his leg, his girlfriend decided to have a little fun with some props first.
You know these two would be a blast to hang out with.
16. His friend gave him this shirt after he broke his left hand.
17. It’s not working as advertised.
18. Self ranking system.
19. Buzz Lightyear after a few drinks.
20. One is real and one is not.
21. College costs.
22. It was a really bad car accident.
These amputees sure know how to have a good time and make light of a serious situation. Life’s short so you might as well enjoy it as much as you can while you’re here. These people inspire me to have fun no matter the circumstances and to keep from taking life too seriously. You don’t get out alive anyways. Enjoy it to the fullest and most importantly, HAVE FUN!