Cities around the world are adorned with sculptures and works of art. Pieces that captivate us and spark our imaginations. Pieces that grab our emotions and express a message. There are hundreds works of art in nearly every city and thousands around the world but some really do stand out above the rest. Here are some of the most amazing pieces of art and the most beautiful sculptures we’ve ever seen. Take a look at these amazing works of art around the world.
1. The Monument of an Anonymous Passerby, Wroclaw, Poland.
2. Mustangs by Robert Glen. Los Colinas, Texas, USA.
3. Expansion by Paige Bradley, New York, USA.
4. Salmon Sculpture, Portland Oregon, USA.
5. People of the River by Chong Fah Cheong, Singapore.
6. The Knotted Gun, Turtle Bay, New York, USA.
7. The Shoes on the Danube Bank by Can Togay and Guyla Pauer, Budapest, Hungary.
8. Break Through From Your Mold by Zenos Frudakis, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA.
9. Black Ghost, Klaipeda, Lithuania.
10. Les Voyageurs, Marseilles, France.
11. Nelson Mandela, South Africa.
12. De Vaartkapoen, Brussels, Belgium.
13. Cattle Drive, Dallas Texas, USA.
14. Spider, Tate Modern, London, UK.
15. Hippo Sculptures, Taipei , Taiwan.
16. Sinking Building Outside State Library, Melbourne, Australia.
17. Iguana Park, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
18. Man At Work, Bratislava, Slovakia.
19. Mihai Eminescu, Onesti, Romania.
20. A Scene From The World War With Life Size Statues, Eceabat, Turkey.
21. Man Hanging Out, Prague, Czech Republic.
22. Kelpies, Grangemouth, UK.
23. Rundle Mall Pigs, Adelaide, Australia.
24. The Unknown Official, Reykjavik, Iceland.
25. The Shark, Oxford, UK.
There you have 25 of the most creative sculptures from around the world. Do you have an amazing sculpture in your city? I absolutely love seeing the different works of art when I visit a city. There’s always something that just completely stands out and grabs your attention.