Continued From Page 3
34. They were pretty common.
35. Good conversation has been lost on society.
36. One of my favorite shows growing up.
37. There was no better feeling than getting everything in a video game through hard work and hours in front of the television.
38. This is extremely sad, but so true.
39. I had a giant collection of PEZ.
40. I’ve never understood the point of taking pictures of your legs.
41. This one of the purest sources of fun i had as a kid. I still have my Gameboy, original red Pokemon game, and my cable.
42. My parents must have hated me because they never wanted me inside.
43. Email was amazing when it came out. Now it is almost more of an annoyance.
44. One of the best shows ever on T.V.
45. I was a bigger Tailspin fan to be honest.
46. It was almost like a holiday when we finally got two separate lines in our house.
47. Kids are growing up way to fast today.
48. If you didn’t want Cartoon Network, then what were you doing with your life.
49. It was a sad day when these two broke up.
50. I can’t either.
52. Good one.
53. Remember when everyone thought Steve died?
These definitely took me back to my childhood. What other things from the 90’s do you remember?