A few days ago, we posted some scary signs that you might be entering adulthood. Now, lets take a nice walk down memory lane. Do you ever look at kids and teenagers nowadays and think how boring their lives must be? It seems like all of them only find entertainment by the latest smart phone or venting through a popular social media outlet. It makes me miss the good days when life was fun and you had to make your own entertainment and use your imagination. Time to get a little nostalgic and look at 50 different products and toys from the past.
1. These lovely orange tapes.
2. The must have clear phones.
3. The most uncomfortable furniture ever.
4. A tasty bowl of French Toast Crunch.
5. The super trendy choker necklace.
6. The hardest game you will ever play.
7. Who doesn’t remember this mountain?
8. The best Happy Meal prize ever.
9. How many of these cereal prizes did you own?
10. The only program needed on the computer.
11. The artist’s necessities in a fancy case.
12. This masterpiece.
13. The balancing bird was a must have.
14. The original iPod.
15. Talking to a bot was normal.
16. Pierre in all of his glory.
17. The original and best text messages.
18. The best high fives ever.
19. The leaning tower of cheese.
20. Your best friend.
21. Waiting for this screen.
22. Or seeing this one.
23. The first castle you owned.
24. Or these amazing flying toys.
25. Oh how I miss these skates.
26. A new pack of cards was the best feeling in the world.
27. Witch fingers thanks to Bugles.
28. Nothing beats all of these books.
29. A classroom full of thumbs up.
30. These… you couldn’t have just one either.
31. Summertime was full of creepy eyes.
32. And drinking plenty of these.
33. Did you always have your bowl full of dinosaur eggs?
34. And I am sure you had these plates.
35. I couldn’t wait for these days.
36. This group was a weekend necessity.
37. And this trio was your favorite.
38. Nothing beats Street Sharks.
39. Or a rainbow Koosh.
40. Remember this antique?
41. These smells, oh I miss them.
42. Book fair handouts were the best.
43. The must-have screensaver.
44. Halloween buckets.
45. Or a box full of lasers.
46. The best slide ever.
47. Your shiny new car.
48. The ultimate butt scooter.
49. The only map you ever needed.
Some of these toys from the past bring back so many memories, but come on a plastic couch, changing spoon colors, and weird toys, what were we thinking?! Either way, it is always fun to take a walk down memory lane and remember some of my favorite times. Ahh, the good ol’ days. I kind of miss them.