I love finding ways to make my life a little easier when it comes to most things I do. Life is difficult enough so here are 50 simple solutions I find myself using all the time. These are going to make certain tasks so much easier to give you more time to put where you want to.
1. Use the cheap retail hangers as bag clips.
2. Use a key ring for the zipper that hates staying up.
4. How to fit two bowls into a small microwave.
6. Use a leaf blower and some PVC pipe to clean a gutter without a ladder.
7. The easiest way to make an ice cream sandwich.
. Pour half a cup of baking soda and one cup of vinegar into a clogged drain. Once it stops foaming, rinse it down the sink and your drain will be clear.
10. Use a tennis ball to hold small important things.
13. Your phone will charge twice as fast in airplane mode.
17. Use a glass to peel mangoes with ease.
18. Wrap a beet bottle with a wet paper towel, place in the freezer and enjoy a cold beer in just 2 minutes.
20. A can opener will open the toughest of packages.
24. Make a lantern when you need extra light.
26. The perfectly sliced orange in 4 easy steps.
29. Chinese containers are designed to unfold into plates.
30. Run an old razor across old jeans to resharpen and extend its life.
34. Perfectly slice cherry tomatoes at once.
35. Stop a pot from boiling over with a wooden spoon.
37. A much easier way to peel a banana.
38. Add a teaspoon of baking soda when boiling eggs and the shell will slide off easily.
39. If you don’t have baking soda, peel a small hole in the top of the egg and a large hole at the bottom. Blow onto the small hole and poof, a delicious peeled egg.
40. Stack your clothes vertically in the dresser to save a bunch of space.
41. Use the hotels TV to charge your phone while traveling.
42. Fold your shirts like a ninja.
43. An easy way to get rid of chicken wing bones. Twist and pull.
44. Remove yolks using a plastic bottle. Squeeze over the egg and let the suction pull out the yolk.
45. Save space when packing clothes to travel.
46. I use this all the time and you’d be surprised with how well it works.
47. Eat watermelon without the mess.
48. Use AAA batteries when you’re out of AA batteries.
50. Place your phone in airplane mode to avoid any ads.
What are you going to do with all your extra time? These things help me out almost every day and you’ll be thrilled once you make them a part of your routine. Not to mention your friends are going to be very impressed.