In the day and age of cameras, everyone seems to have one attached to their hand already thanks to the smart phone. You can’t go anywhere without someone taking a photo whether it’s the grocery store, gas station, or an amusement park. It’s pretty crazy how only a couple of decades ago, cameras were not very inexpensive and you had to load them up with a roll of film. Once the film was done, you had to wait for it to unwind, then drop it off at the local photo development center and patiently wait while it was developed. But in the world of smartphones and updated cameras, you can instantly look at the picture that was just taken, retaking if needed. Well in these 44 perfectly timed photographs, there are no re-shoots. If they were taken any earlier or any later, these pictures just wouldn’t have been as perfect. Some would be a lot more sad, while others would be, well just another boring photograph. Check these out.
1. This isn’t going to end well.
2. It always amazes me that something so heavy can stay in the air for such a long amount of time.
3. I’m impressed the person behind her was able to stay on their bike without falling over, all while taking a picture of this.
4. That bird has some serious balancing skills.
5. If they would have taken the picture even just a second later, this picture would just show vast amounts of rolling sand hills.
6. That’s a pretty sweet mohawk!
7. Dude, that dog is driving that car! Pay attention to the road!
8. Just standing here 10,000 feet above the ground. No big deal!
9. This dog is really something else.
10. I’m free as a bird.
11. That will definitely leave a mark!
12. How are horses even able to jump that high?
13. Make sure you blow out that flame before drinking the wine.
14. Where did that shirt even come from?
15. This one is just too perfect! How did they plan this one.
16. This picture was taken right before this dog threw all of his patience out the window.
17. At least he will be landing in the water. That’s better than landing face first on the cement.
18. One lone wheel all by itself, rolling down the street.
19. What’s with all of the dogs driving cars? Have we just thrown all driving laws out the window?
20. How nice would it be to have dogs run errands for us like running to the ATM?
21. She’s going to regret everything about having this picture taken.
22. That dog is HUGE!
23. This kid is about 2 seconds away from ruining everyone’s fun. There will definitely be tears that follow.
24. Well this is an unusual beach toy.
25. I’m going to guess their cups don’t have water in them.
26. This is the definition of perfectly timed photograph.
27. Hey, get out of there!
28. Just performing my monthly breast exam at dinner and my friends head is missing. Nobody will mind.
29. They got the memo on what shirt to wear today.
30. This dog is just so overjoyed that he finally got his license.
31. I’m pretty glad I don’t get to see how this one ends. What a weird playground
32. This cat is full of magic and rainbows!
33. That look you get after eating an Extreme Sour Warhead.
34. I don’t know if she thought it was perfectly timed, but everyone around her probably did.
35. This kid is not going to be happy in 3… 2… 1!
36. You get that bug, little duckling!
37. The coach already knew this was going to end badly.
38. It’s this new health and beauty trend called a champagne facial!
39. Sparks are flying everywhere.
40. You’re supposed to catch with your hands, not your face!
41. So… what have we found here?
42.Lightning can be pretty incredible when nothing else is around.
43. This would be pretty unreal to see in person.
44. This guy is about to get flattened by his horse!
Some of these you just know that they are going to end badly with someone getting hurt and probably going to the hospital. Some of these are just too perfect though! Thank you, world of smart phones for making it much, much easier to capture pictures when they are least expected. What would we ever do if we couldn’t take a picture right away and post it to social media within seconds? Let us know which one was your favorite.