Anytime you are remodeling a room in your home, most people will instantly go to the internet for inspiration and ideas. Even if you are just decorating a shelf, you may visit Pinterest or other sites for ideas on what to do. Well one day when looking for ideas for a bathroom, I found this post. At first I thought the pictures were Photoshopped, but there is actually a company called Imperial Interiors that specializes in 3D bathroom floors. These types of floors were originally designed for higher end facilities like restaurants and hotels, but they recently introduced these designs into the homes of your average person, and the results are phenomenal. If you were to ever get a 3D bathroom floor, you would definitely mess with the minds of your house guests. They’d be checking their footing before using your restroom. Check out these 19 awesome 3D designs.
1. Nothing like a little dolphin friend hanging out in your bathroom.
2. If my bathroom looked like this, I probably would never leave.
3. This one is a little freaky! Hey dolphin, don’t mind me while I use the toilet.
4. The attention to detail is amazing with this floor. It looks like a peaceful place to take a bath.
5. The coral is amazing and beautiful.
6. Just two dolphins hanging out with each other in your bathroom.
7. A different variation by putting this 3D floor in your kitchen and living room.
8. You’d have to have a white noise machine with waves playing in the background to complete this look.
9. I wonder how many house guests check the floor before walking into this bathroom.
10. A beautiful skyline keeps you company while in the bathroom.
11. The detail with the starfish is impeccable.
12. A sting ray in the shower would make it a little hard to relax.
13. This bathroom is beautiful with all of the colors tying the room together.
14. They left the decorations to a minimum to let the dolphin be the center of attention.
15. A little sea turtle brings this floor to life.
16. I wonder if these floors are easy to clean or if you just clean it like a normal floor. I would hate to scuff the design.
17. They even managed to put the reflection of the waves on the bathtub.
18. The water looks like it’s overflowing from the shower running into the sand on the floor.
19. Nothing welcomes you to the bathroom like a welcome mat in the sand. I need this in my house immediately.
These floors are really amazing. Some of them would make me feel a little off-balance and I would definitely be checking my footing before I stepped into some of these, especially the one where it shows someone skydiving beneath you. What a great way to spice up those usually boring bathrooms. Would you put any of these in your house?