Pictures have become an everyday part of our lives. Since the development of camera phones, people are constantly taking group pictures, selfies and pretty much any other type of photos can think of. We are obsessed with documenting every single moment of our lives. Well have you ever taken a picture and seen something completely strange or spooky in it? Well take a look at these frightening old photographs and see if you can believe some of the creepy and scary stuff that has been caught on camera.
1. This definitely looks like some sort of cult gathering. Why they seem to be worshipping a car, I don’t know.
2. What is sitting behind her?
3. I’ve never attended a meeting of the Mickey Mouse Club….and now I’m REALLY glad I never did.
4. There is a lot going on in this picture. I’m not sure if I should focus on the explosion in the background, or the alien looking person in the foreground.
5. I would have hated my parents for a long time if they put me in this position.
6. I’ve seen some weird stuff on my trail cams before, but this one may take the cake.
7. Even though you know they are sheep, this is still very creepy. I would hate all those eyes on me.
8. It seems like it’s every clowns mission to look as creepy as possible.
9. Just out for a morning stroll, and your friendly neighborhood friends decides to join you.
10. Yeah, you may not want to head down that creepy dark staircase.
11. These are some of the creepiest types pictures. There clearly isn’t anyone sitting there, but you can also clearly see the silhouette of a person in the bleachers.
12. I wonder if they saw this when they turned around!
13. Why is this nun so creepy? Is it part of the job requirement?
14. I take back what I said earlier, a child on a trail cam is definitely the weirdest and creepiest thing I’ve seen.
15. I don’t know what is scarier here, the bat or the snake. That arm just looks way to human like for my taste.
16. Silhouettes are creepy, no matter who is posing for the picture.
17. I would have freaked out after this picture was developed. I would have kept thinking about whether I felt something on my arm while this was being taken.
18. Who would make masks like these? Was their goal to make children look like demons?
19. This definitely has to be a cult of some kind.
20. What is going on here?
21. It’s the headless horseman’s daughter! Also her bag headed cousin probably.
22. Someone needs to call an exorcist….like now!
23. So….dressing up in bunny masks in the woods is a thing I guess.
24. What is it with ghosts and standing in windows looking down creepily on people outside?
25. This looks exactly like Leatherface from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre! Get him away from the children!
26. “I’m sorry ma’am, but it seems you’re having a demon.”
27. This is one way to scare the hell out of your daughter. I don’t think she slept with this doll ever again.
28. These kids look exactly like Albert Einstein!
29. You may want to avoid driving by police cars with this thing in the back seat.
30. This is eerily reminiscent of Alfred Hitchcock’s The Birds. I didn’t think it would be that scary of a movie, but it was pretty terrifying.
31. These people seem to be enjoying standing next to these frozen horses just a little too much.
32. I would probably jump right out of one of those windows if I walked into this room and saw all this.
33. How does nobody see what looks like a decaying corpse watching a soccer game!
I really don’t know how to explain any of these. It’s easy to use Photoshop and make weird pictures nowadays, but some of these photos are from quite a long time ago. Clearly there is some strange stuff going on these frightening old photographs.