35 very expensive things to put in our house if we could ever afford it.
1. A scenic backyard rain shower for those hot summer days.
2. This bookshelf, which opens up to reveal a hidden room.
And inside, there are more books and a secret storage compartment under the bed.
3. A four-sided Lego wall with unlimited potential for creativity.
4. A romantic fireplace that serves both the bathtub and bedroom.
5. A huge backyard treehouse with patio and balcony.
6. An actual creek that flows peacefully under the house.
7. This ultra secret bedroom closet waterside that leads to a luxurious indoor pool.
8. A swimming pool that doubles as a home theater.
9. Your own mini-golf course & putting range nestled between rooms.
10. A kitchen trap door, leading to a huge underground wine cellar.
11. A gigantic two-story closet for your infinite collection of shoes, clothes and more shoes.
12. This multi-layered, family sized pool and beach house.
13. These fun, space-saving guest bunks.
14. An entire room dedicated to sleepovers with a fireplace and a 50″ projection screen.
15. A staircase that doubles as a slide for kids.
16. A quiet reflection pond and comfy hammock.
17. An intricate, gravity defying cat transit system.
18. A treehouse themed kids room, where the bed is burrowed in the treehouse.
19. These useful, discreet vacuum baseboards.
20. Kitchen that opens up to an outside bar.
21. Kitchen walls that lift up to reveal the swimming pool.
22. A relaxing ceiling hammock for lazy naps.
23. This summer-ready swim up bar and grill.
24. A 3 story climbing wall built into the stairwell.
25. This amazing, space-saving bookshelf for your office.
26. A small, cozy reading nook under the stairs for quiet afternoons.
27. Useful hidden storage areas beneath the guest room.
28. This epic multipurpose rotating sink.
29. A secret agent-like pop up hidden garage (this one is my favorite one).
30. This sneaky refrigerator under your kitchen island. Perfect for storing drinks.
31. An enormous, luxurious waterfall shower and bath.
Now we know how the rich and famous live. Which one was your favorite?