When I first saw these pictures I thought it was a little strange that there are pets out there that have it better than some human beings. But then I thought to myself, why not? They are our faithful companions. They are there for us at our best and worst. They love us no matter what. My dog doesn’t care if I am broke and haven’t showered for three days straight! He loves just how I am. We should only provide the very best for our furry little friends! Besides they don’t call it a dog’s life for nothing, right? The following 29 pictures are a perfect example of some well deserved spoiled animal friends.
1. Totally awesome stairs leading down to the outside world.
2. She is safe in her cocoon pillow. Pillow forts make a lot of things better.
3. Look at that smile! That is one happy dog!
4. This reminds me of something you would see at the zoo. That is one spoiled kitty cat!
5. What a great, great man!
6. It only makes sense to protect their ears too.
7. Those cats probably don’t even know how good they have it!
8. I wonder how long he kept that hat on. He looks thrilled.
9. A category for every dog.
10. I bet that gives the dog the worst gas ever!
11. Notice they used a stock photo.
13. That puts any other cat tree to shame!
14. Oh my goodness, what a thoughtful fish owner!
15. He will destroy you!
16. Fit for a king!
17. I bet all the other dogs on the block are jealous.
18. That is a fantastic Halloween costume!
19. Crime fighters.
20. You can’t really get any cuter than that! If she said no, I hope he trained the dog to bite her.
21. Because besties do everything together, of course!
22. He seems to be enjoying himself.
23. Do you think they played poker next?
24. Green is his color.
25. Napping buddies.
26. No one would dare mess with those children.
27. I know a few dogs that need this.
28. A hamster mansion.
29. It’s nice to be held when you are scared.
Because most of our animal companions have short life spans, I think that it is nice to make their lives as comfortable and fun as possible while they are with us. They do so much for us. They reduce stress, protect us, some studies even show they lengthen our lifespans. Why not repay them with awesome dog houses and amazing cat trees?