Most of us work in an office or some kind of desk. And if you don’t, chances are high that you use a computer at home. Sitting at a desk all day long can be tiring, especially when your space is cluttered. I’m guilty of this one.
No need to fear. Here are some very simple office hacks that will make life much simpler at work.
1. Use binder clip arms for a headphones holder.
2. Never drink old gross coffee again.
3. Make an iPhone stand with a spare paper clip.
4. You can also use it to manage your cables.
5. Use an active router to keep yourself (and office pets) warm.
6. Use your old discs (if you still have these ancient artifacts) and create a cool pencil holder.
7. Use a paperclip and a pen to make a fork next time your forget your fork for lunch.
8. You can also use binder clip arms to organize your entire desk.
9. You can put your iPhone in an empty cup to make some instant iPhone speakers!
10. Make an iPhone holder.
11. Use old toilet paper rolls and a box to organize your cords.
12. Use a pen spring to extend the lifespan of your cords.
13. Take an ‘actual size’ photo of a ruler and use it as a real ruler.
14. Did you know that your Apple earbuds will magnetically attach to the edge of your MacBook screen?
15. Use a post-it to clean your keyboard.
16. Laptop getting hot? Put an empty egg carton underneath and use it as a stand. This will allow extra airflow.
17. If you have a home office, use a cutting board as a tablet holder.
18. Use nail polish to personalize your charging cables.
19. Use bread ties to organize and label your cord.
20. Use coffee mugs as the perfect burrito holder. No more messy desks.
21. Keyboard feet break? Use binder clip arms instead.
22. They can also hold regular sized headphones.
23. Double ply toilet paper (literally).
24. Now you can always line up the holes.
25. Create your own tea filter with a Styrofoam cup.
26. Control the direction of your Wi-Fi signal.
27. Keep your keycard or credit card in the back of your iPhone case.
Hopefully, these 27 office hacks will make your office a bit more enjoyable.