When I eventually buy a house, one of the things that will be an absolute requirement is a detached garage with some decent proportions. I love being outside and having a place to sit down and relax, and a garage is perfect for that. Making it into the perfect hangout area is a typical man’s dream which is why so many men want their own man cave. What do women have though? The garage really is typically thought of as the man’s hangout area. Women have never really had a hangout area of their own outside the of the home. Not anymore, thanks to luxury areas being designed by women all over the world! These are called she-sheds, a female alternative to man caves.
1. I love the triangle style homes. I feel like they should all be sitting right on the edge of a beautiful lake.
2. This tiny little hobbit house would be extremely cozy.
3. I love the open air space for a hammock. I would sit out here all day and read.
4. The greenery around this outdoor space makes it look incredibly inviting.
5. The natural light from the big windows must be amazing.
6. Adding christmas lights to almost any room makes it better. I’ve had them in my room for years and I still love them.
7. Simply but very comfortable looking.
8. This is incredibly uniquely shaped space, I’ve never seen a building quite like this.
9. This one looks like a greenhouse as well as a relaxing sitting area.
10. The scenery around this place looks like it would be extremely pleasant to look at.
11. The interior looks very retro, and I’m digging it.
12. Sitting in here with a good book and nice summer breeze would be the perfect way to spend an afternoon.
13. This one almost looks big enough to be a tiny house.
14. The fact that this one is on a beach already makes it my favorite. It also looks decently large to the point where you could stay there as if it was a house.
15. This one is a strong second however. I love the natural pieces of wood and just how open it is.
16. This one looks very nice, but you get absolutely no privacy with those windows.
17. I love the rocking chair on the porch. It gives it a very southern feel.
18. While this one is unique, I fee like it is where the Clampett’s would live.
19. The half-door is a really cool feature that I wish more houses would use.
20. The glass ceiling with vegetation around it really gives this the feeling of an old greenhouse.
21. You can plant and garden till your heart’s content in this awesome space.
22. This place just looks kinda weird and creepy. Not sure why but it just gives me the chills.
23. This place is huge compared to some of these other she sheds. You could fit a whole family in here for a meal.
24. This may be small, but as long as you have a place to sit or lay down, you’re good.
25. I just want to crawl onto that couch for a nap right now.
26. I love how elevated this is, and the tiki statues in the front are really cool.
27. This place almost looks like a whole house!
Everyone needs a space just for them. Having a place that is complete your own, where you can relax without worrying about anyone else is such an under appreciated thing. I really enjoy hanging out with my friends and meeting new people, but I also very much enjoy my time that I have to myself. I like having time to think and process things away from every else. Having your own personal space makes it even easier.