We all know that kids don’t really have a filter when it comes to how they are feeling. They’ll tell you exactly what they are feeling and they don’t care if it hurts someone’s feelings. You can definitely appreciate this about kids, and sometimes the world might be a better place if there was less sugar-coating. These kids are definitely here to bring some truth to reality, and give you a great laugh in the mean time.
1. I wonder what grade they got on this.
2. Well, they were technically right.
3. That mom will forever be checking the freshness of her kid’s lunch before packing it.
4. His parents are talking with the President of the United States, and he could care less!
5. I think this kid has it all figured out.
6. This made me laugh out loud!
7. I wonder how quickly that dad made an appointment with the dermatologist.
8. I wonder who the 1st best teacher is.
9. This is a great apology note.
10. Well meatloaf is forever off the weekly meal plan.
11. The love for their dad is so extreme, and their hate for avocado and mushroom is just as extreme.
12. I wonder if they were talking bad about the teacher.
13. How quickly did this kid lie to their mom again?
14. That does seem like a tight space for a bunch of kids and some bag pipes.
15. I guess we now know how this kid is punished by his parents.
16. At least he is setting his goals SUPER high!
17. The heart and smiley face ease the pain of that comment.
18. Oh no! Time to teach this kid a thing or two about sexism.
19. This kid has one thing on his mind.
20. No lying here.
21. This kid is brilliant and probably has a future with the FBI.
22. There’s never been a more true statement.
23. Now that constant smell makes a lot more sense.
24. What a smart kid! I wonder if they had someone in mind.
25. This is my kind of kid.
26. I know a few people like this.
27. Ricky has certainly figured out how to have a happy marriage. Good job, Ricky!
These are absolutely hilarious. These honest kids have really figured out life and I have a feeling quite a few will be successful on whatever path they choose. Well maybe the black Spiderman, that one might be a little hard to achieve.