Working in an office setting can be pretty mundane at times. We try to keep our office lively with witty banter and yes, it will sometimes border on the inappropriate. We all tend to be very open with each other though. If we have a problem with someone or a complaint in general, we are all mature enough confront the person or the group as a whole and talk things out. It keeps our work environment open and friendly. Not all offices operate this way though. Some people have a very hard time just talking to someone who is the source of their problems. Sometimes they resort to passive aggressive notes to let people know about their displeasure. More often than not though, people end up ruining their message with sarcastic comments…and it’s absolutely hilarious. Check out these 27 passive aggressive notes and the amazing responses their co-workers gave them!
1. Ask and you shall receive!
2. Any fan of Archer is a friend of mine!
3. Now this is just uncalled for…
4. They don’t!?
5. I noticed.
6. I’d be alarmed if doors starting showing emotion as well.
7. You may want to get some ice for that burn….and also stop using Comic Sans because come on…..it isn’t a lemonade stand.
8. Debbie needs to get her life together and start bringing her own food.
9. Come on in.
10. If you do this, you should lose your pizza privileges.
11. With that joke, are they now at -1 days?
12. I mean, they wanted to bring Jesus into it….
13. This is what ignited the great office war of 2019.
14. I hate when this happens to my milk.
15. So apparently someone sent out an email about a missing pen….yes you read that right. So this was the response. This is pure comedy.
16. Way to rub that one in.
17. If you work with computers, you know programmers are a jumpy bunch.
18. I couldn’t even be mad at the person who did this. It’s too funny.
19. Game of Thrones fans experienced this when it was on.
20. Dave (the one who took the drink)
21. I want to be best friends with this guy!
22. It’s ok man, you’ll find love eventually.
23. As a Bob Marley fan, I laughed extremely hard at this.
24. I’m guilty of this. I hate when office machinery doesn’t work at the speed I think it should.
25. This became a popular past time with a co-worker and I last summer…maybe it’s time to bring it back.
26. That one time a cricket dies in the office.
27. We actually have this hanging up on the fridge in our office. I still laugh every time I see it.
If you work in an office, you know tempers can flare at a moments notice. Sometimes things just pile up and you need to unleash your fury on everyone within ear shot. It’s hard to be mad when people make amazing jokes like this however. Having someone with a sense of humor in the office can diffuse a lot of situations before they start….it can also cause certain situations to get out of control. Let’s just hope everyone involved in these photos chose the former route.