I absolutely LOVE old people! I can’t wait to be old myself some day. I tend to watch what I do and say because I don’t want to offend anyone, and because I am being an example to my children. When I am old, I plan on doing and saying exactly what I want regardless of who hears or sees. Young people can’t pull that off as well as the elderly for a multitude of reasons. For one, a young person that says everything they think is annoying, rude, and probably won’t have very many friends or job opportunities. However, a geriatric individual who does the same can be downright hilarious. Here are 26 senior citizens who are still young at heart and don’t care if they show it!
1. I bet he probably heard, “You’re going to regret that tattoo when you’re old” all the time, but I don’t think he does.
2. She is 104 and still able to do a hammer throw! I would worry I would hit myself with it!
3. For all you ladies that are waiting for the day your husbands will grow up and stop playing video games, this is proof that it may never happen.
4. Don’t mess with these women. They’re obviously in a wolf pack! This is just proof you can wear whatever you want when you are older too!
5. Truth. Nowadays you can be a famous singer without being able to sing a tune in a bucket.
6. I’m not sure what intrigues me more, the fact that this bride is playing beer pong on her wedding day or that she is doing so with Grandma.
7. I would LOVE this! It seems like nowadays people are too busy to look at the sky. Thank goodness for this older gentleman who is willing to pass on his love of astronomy with others!
8. There are no words to explain how amazing this is. But once again, you would have to have grown out of caring what people think to pull this off.
9. Rest in Peace G!
10. Never too old to live it up on a cruise! Those boys loved this as much as she did! However, it teaches you to go through your grandma’s things!
11. Only a badass grandma could pull of a scarf like this without looking like they are trying too hard! She does look like she could beat you up, she’s already taking off her gloves!
12. I wonder if she even read her shirt before putting it on to go sell baked goods! At least it was comic-con and not a church social.
13. Not all old people hate your taste in music!
14. This is the best! Look how much fun that little balance bike is giving them! Probably more fun than the child whose bike they stole, ever got from it!
15. I need to make me some couples shirts like these! Only I would probably be the one getting lost, especially at an outdoor event!
16. I really don’t know what’s going on here, but because they are seniors it will be deemed cute. If they were 40 years younger, it would just be weird.
17. I definitely want this to be me and my husband when I am their age! I still color at restaurants (in the guise of helping my kid) but my husband is too cool not too. Someday he will learn to be awesome like this couple.
18. At first I wondered if she didn’t know what she was doing but the smile on her face tells a different story!
19. Look how proud they are of themselves! It’s just too bad she can’t make it recline while they are driving!
20. You are never too old to try new things! However, I doubt she really needed the ear muffs.
21. He’s probably retired and finally has time to work out. I will too someday.
22. This just makes me smile. You’re never too old to spoil your valentine.
23. This shirt is awesome, but only because this lady is wearing it!
24. Values that I agree with! Too bad this concept didn’t stick!
25. I have noticed that with advanced age the term “Man’s Best Friend” becomes even more true. This is just too cute!
26. It’s refreshing to see a couple’s costume where the woman is not dressed provocatively, thank goodness for that!
Looking through these pictures I realize that they are called ‘The Golden Years’ for a reason! They are doing exactly what they want to do and don’t care what anyone think about them. And that is golden!