When we turn 18, it is typically normal to move out and get a place of our own. That’s how it was when I turned 18 anyway but it seems that in today’s age the time comes a little closer to 25. Either way, we spend pretty much the rest of our lives living next to neighbors. It would be a perfect world if we got to pick our neighbors. All of my best friends would be on the same street. Unfortunately that’s not the case and we don’t get to pick our neighbors. Once you move out you inherit neighbors for the rest of your life unless you decide to move to the sticks. This can place you in some less than desirable situations. I’ve had some pretty terrible neighbors over the years but it would seem that I had it pretty easy compared to these poor people. They have some terrible neighbors that makes living in these places rather interesting. Take a look below at these 25 terrible neighbors that will make you cherish the ones you have.
1. It seems Bob had a problem with the distressed fence so his neighbor was nice enough to step up the curb appeal for him.
2. I can only imagine what these “Godless activities” are. I imagine they produce a lot of loud noises.
3. They probably thought they were going to come out ahead by stealing. Now they’re hanging their head in shame.
4. I love that the paper thief responded to this one. He has a good point about the vulgarity.
5. This one is a little harsh. Maybe the old lady will just leave the crap in your yard so you can decide a better place for it to go.
6. This is a little better than an internet fight where someone acts tough behind their keyboard. I’m just happy the victim here decided to make a huge sign calling them out.
7. If your neighbors are performing an exorcism you might want to vacate the building.
8. Well that is one courteous and helpful neighbor.
9. This neighbor is just proud of their body. It would seem that the neighbors don’t have the same feelings.
10. It seems the Amazon package was “Taken” and whoever wrote this note covered their legal incriminations by softening the blow on the last sentence. Well played Apt. F, well-played.
11. Who steals a plant? Unless you live in Colorado I don’t really see the reward outweighing the effort here.
12. Maybe the 2nd floor will start to put on a show for their neighbors. It would seem that they don’t care one bit with buildings that close.
13. The Quiet Club sounds like a bunch of old people who don’t know how to have a good time.
14. This should be a nationwide law. Christmas music should be limited to the day after Thanksgiving until Christmas day along with decorations.
15. I put some chimes outside of my window a few years ago. They lasted about a month and I realized that it was a terrible idea. They don’t shut up!
16. Sting lives below these guys!
17. Seems like this person is just looking for something to complain about. Then again I don’t have squirrels in my garden.
18. Rock on neighbor and never move! You’ve got it made in the shade and your “envious neighbors” love you!
19. Is it just me or do celebrities all live in apartment buildings. Harry Potter lives below Hagrid here!? Wave your wand and fix the problem Harry.
20. Good thing there is a diagram so there will be no confusion.
21. This one was well deserved! Nothing worse than finding your wet clothes on top of the dryer.
22. That’s 9 hours of seriously cold labor, just to make a point? Yea I would too.
23. C’mon hipster wannabe, the world doesn’t revolve around you, although I doubt you know that.
24. If these demands are not met I foresee a missing cat in the near future.
25. Who the hell steals a door mat? I imagine this one gets more looks than the last one did anyway.
When it comes to finding your next place to live, take these terrible neighbors into consideration. Even a 6 month lease can turn into the worst 6 months of your life if you end up in one of these situations. If you are one of these neighbors, realize that it is a possibility that your current neighbors haven’t said anything yet but they fume every night when you do something a terrible neighbor would. Take others into consideration. If that’s not your style, move out to the sticks and have the time of your life.