Technology is something that has taken over the younger generation by storm. But sometimes the older generation (our parents) attempt to get involved with technology, especially text messaging. And it’s absolutely hilarious. Here are 25 of the funniest text messages sent by parents:
1. The space bar is important.
2. U alive?
3. That was SO last year.
4. Can’t help you on this one, mom.
5. Sick burn, mom.
6. Mom is funny.
8. I don’t own Google, mom.
9. This one is hilarious.
10. Love means nothing to you, mom?
11. Can you just text yourself back then, dad?
12. Mom, you’re going to have lots of explaining to do.
13. I’m not understanding you, mom.
14. Dad, are you in a meeting?
16. When mom cracks dad jokes.
17. It’s probably not outside, but I’ll check anyway.
18. That’s not a kiss.
19. Dad jokes at it’s finest.
20. That hurt, mom.
21. Not sure how this can happen.
23. I knew I forgot something.
Oh, we love our parents. They may have irritated us when we were growing up, but they provide a lot of great laughs when it comes to technology.