Some dads are not only present in their children’s lives, but they excel at being great parents! Here are 24 examples of amazing dads that have figured out how to be an awesome father.
1. You’re never too tough to have breakfast on a tiny pink and purple table.
2. Who said being Little Red Riding Hood couldn’t be manly?
3. If getting a pedicure allows you to play video games, I say go for it.
4. Start training them young.
5. There’s always time for a book.
6. Teaching his daughter how to surf… floaties and all.
7. Tea time.
8. I like how the bow pulls one of the colors from his shirt… this little girl knows what she’s doing.
9. Dad’s shirt says it all.
10. You don’t need a set of weights when you have kids.
11. You can tell by his face that he is secretly enjoying this.
12. Bath time.
13. Champion of modesty. Way to go Dad.
14. Turn about is fair play.
15. Smart Dad. Entertain the kids and know they are close while you get some rest.
16. Matching hair is all the rage.
17. Keeping baby calm for pictures.
18. Mattress rides from the back of a four-wheeler.
19. You don’t need a swing set. Not when Dad is here.
20. What they don’t know won’t hurt them. (Dad gets to play video games while the kids think they get to play)
21. At least the baby is asleep… take what you can get.
22. I bet there is room for more.
23. Dads really do make the best coaches.
24. Just be happy he’s being quiet.
These dads have certainly figured out parenting. As a parent, all you want is for your child to be safe, happy, and healthy, even if it means putting yourself in compromising positions. To all the amazing fathers out there, thank you.