Google is the most popular website on the Internet. Thousands of people use it every single day. But, did you know about some of these crazy Google hacks? I know I didn’t.
1. Set a timer – Just simply type “Set timer for 30 minutes” into Google.
2. Use it as a tip calculator.
Search for special days
4. Search for movie release dates
5. Find all of the episodes to your favorite series.
6. You can also find your favorite bands songs too.
7. Or search by a specific author to find their books.
8. You can also search for quick flight info
9. Find the specific sunrise in your city.
10. Help with your geometry homework.
11. Or tell Google to do a barrel roll
12. Google will also tilt if you tell it to.
13. Search for recursion and you will be in a loop of searches.
14. Searching for Anagram will get you some rad results too.
15. Typing Festivus in the search will display a nifty aluminum Festivus pole.
16. Binary and Hexadecimal will make you feel nerdy.
17. And while we are at it, do a search for zerg rush.
18. You can also search and compare calories.
19.Lets go back in time.
20. Google gravity and then click I’m Feeling Lucky. Watch it drop!
21. Search for ‘Atari Breakout’ then click Images on the results page. Then use the arrow keys or your mouse to keep the ball in play!
22. Type ‘Google Pacman’ and hit I’m Feeling Lucky. Then click Insert Coin and you’re playing Pacman! Eat all of the circles and avoid the ghosts.
23. Type in ‘Google sphere’ and hit I’m Feeling Lucky. Then move your mouse around to make it spin!
It’s no lie that Google knows all. From barrel rolls to math problems, Google is a one stop site for basically anything.
Do you know of any more Google Hacks?