It’s that time of year, graduation time is upon us. Millions of high school and college students are moving on to the next stage of their lives, and they aren’t looking back. Did you know that only about 56% of college students will earn their degree within 6 years? Also college graduates are finding it harder and harder to find good paying jobs after they graduate. But it’s not all bad news. College graduates are still earning more than their coworkers who didn’t graduate. And most college graduates feel that their time in college was well spent and well worth it. So that’s good news! Because the end of this chapter of their life is coming to an end, we found 22 students who wanted to make a lasting impression on everyone who came to their ceremony. They decided to leave hilariously memorable messages on top of their graduation caps. Looking back, I wish I would have done something like this on my cap.
1. I’m glad they were able to go from 100 problems to just 99. Thanks Jay-Z for helping out.
2. I wonder if they are going to visit Disneyland after their graduation.
3. Follow those dreams! Without them, you’ll have nothing at all.
4. This person put a lot of time and thought into their cap.
5. No need to be upset that it took five years, at least they got it done.
6. Alright, this one made me LOL.
7. She was just there for the dances.
8. A very creative engineer, at that.
9. This is so sad, yet so true for a lot of college graduates.
10. A great message to start off on the next chapter of their life.
11. A true Harry Potter fan.
12. And I’m sure she is extremely proud of you!
13. I wonder if the people she was sitting by noticed.
14. As if a graduation cap isn’t already uncomfortable, he added some extra weight to his with a few Legos.
15. There’s no turning back now!
16. This may be the most ingenious idea ever.
17. Don’t worry. None of us do!
18. Does this QR Scan really work?
19. I doubt the school appreciated this as much as she did.
20. Sounds about right.
21. Surprise mom!
22. They’ve just completed a huge milestone and grown a lot since they started. Keep on traveling.
All of these kids are going to go on to do great things at some point in their life. Or at least hopefully they do, rather than letting all of that creativity go to waste. Not only are these hats funny and probably provided some entertainment for everyone around, but it makes it very easy to find your hat once you graduate and throw your cap into the air. Oh, mine is the one with $47,000 worth of student loan debt on the top.