It is officially October, which means that it is time for cooler weather, leaves falling, and of course pumpkins. There are pumpkins everywhere, in our food, in our drinks, in our decor. But it also means it is time to pull out our creativity and make some memorable pumpkin carvings. We have searched high and low on the internet to bring you the best pumpkin carvings out there, to help you put a twist to the traditional jack-o-lantern.
1. The man-eating pumpkin.
2. The adorable pumpkin honey bear.
3. How about a pumpkin burger?
4. Or a pumpkin smile.
5. Can’t go wrong with Burt and Ernie.
6. Or maybe do a twist and paint them instead.
7. A cute little ghost is fun.
8. For all of you Walking Dead Fans.
9. How about a monster with a large tongue?
10. Again, you can’t go wrong with Spiderman
11. Or Cinderella
12. It’s Rocket Raccoon!
13. This one is a bit creepy, that’s for sure.
14. How about Darth Vader?
15. A very detailed Indian that is more of a masterpiece.
16. Everybody loves PacMan.
17. I wonder how long this one took to make.
18. And now you can have your own Minion.
18. Love the Ninja Turtle
19. Any little girl would love a Frozen pumpkin.
20. Another man-eating crazy pumpkin.
21. Tinker Bell… this one is just magical.
22. And lastly, a beautiful owl.
Do these get your creativity brain going? I know I am trying to come up with some clever ideas for my pumpkins. These put my usual Jack-O-Lanterns to shame, that is for sure.