How does that saying go? Cheaters never win and winners never cheat? Does that saying hold water? I sure think it does. When you look at these pictures you just might have to agree. These people got caught. And they in fact did not win. They lost. They lost BIG TIME. Why? Probably for a few reasons, but one big reason is because they got caught. You see there is that other saying. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Well a few of these were men, but you get the gist.
1. Yes, welcome to your home cheater pants!
2. That should probably buff right out.
3. That is fantastic!
4. They were an expert liar, but not an expert cheater.
5. I don’t think anyone was giving Davey boy any high fives over this one.
6. Hope he likes paying for a new paint job.
7. I am betting most if it got burned to a crisp. I mean she didn’t really make any of that stuff sound very attractive.
8. Go big or go home! I mean not that he will have a home to go home to when she is done with him. Ouch.
9. How fun a little scavenger-hunt. He should have stuck with her, she sounds pretty smart. And fun.
10. Ouch! They are lucky that was the car and not their body parts.
11. I bet they can just go on Pinterest and find all sorts of ways to remove that paint in a jiffy.
12. Cheaters will you ever learn? You don’t win.
13. Linnie has some karma headed his way, and it’s not going to be pretty.
14. I bet that is one hundred percent sincere.
15. How long do you think it took him to see this? The suspense would kill me.
16. I bet there was a lot more punishment than that.
17. The heart was a nice touch.
18. Do you think that is going to make it awkward for him to continue to live there? I wonder how long it will be until the house goes up for sale.
19. This one sounds a little bit crazy. Do you think the cheating made her that way?
20. That might be just slightly TMI. But very funny!
Did you know In Hong Kong a wife is legally allowed to kill a cheating husband. It’s true. She can kill him, but only with her bare hands. She can kill her husband’s any way she wants. Can you imagine what it would be like if that was legal in other parts of the world? Like I said, is it really worth it?