You know how life goes. The simplest things always seem to the hardest things we have to deal with. Well, here’s a little help for you. These 20 things are pure genius for the simplest problems that we have all too often.
1. Use LEGOs to make a unique key holder.
2. Fitting two bowls in a microwave can be easy.
3. This is so easy, but effective.
4. No need to get out of the pool to get a cold one.
5. How to make a Crisco candle.
6. Add a little color to your schedule.
7. I can’t even tell you how much time this would have saved me over the years.
8. Keep those frozen peas to eat.
9. Starting a fire doesn’t have to be a chore.
10. Don’t throw away that old dresser just yet.
11. The air umbrella.
12. You can use a bunk bed for more than you think.
13. How to dry your wet shoes in the dryer.
14. This is a much easier way to make ice cubes.
15. Turn an old milk jug into a watering can.
16. This is a much better way to make BLT’s.
17. Don’t just guess if it’s ripe next time.
18. How to test a steak “doneness” by touch.
19. Catch the dust when you drill.
20. Use a hanging shoe rack to store cleaning supplies.
Hopefully these 20 things makes your life as easy as it’s made mine.