I can’t tell you enough how much I love roller coasters. Something about the thrill and getting your heart rate going, that makes me love them so much. But one of my favorite things about roller coasters is looking at the pictures afterwards. The looks on people’s faces as they go 50MPH through a loop is nothing less than hilarious. But what happens when people take it just a little bit further? Read below to find out exactly how far these people went to make their roller coaster picture memorable.
1. I guess that is romantic even though she looks less than thrilled.
2. There is just so much awesomeness going on here.
3. Everybody loves a good game of ping-pong.
4. Oops, it looks like they forgot breakfast today.
5. Yeehaw! I love this one SO much!
6. I love the guy in the back. Say cheese.
7. This is just too funny. Nothing screams sophistication like a roller coaster.
8. Nothing beats a good game of beer pong. But how was this possible? Every time I’ve been to Disneyland, this ride is packed.
9. It’s the circle of life. Although this one looks a little scarier than that.
10. I’m scared but I kind of like it.
11. Why did you make me go on this?
12. The best marriage proposal ever.
14. I don’t know why I said it would be fun, kids.
15. Get me off this thing!
16. Sad grumpy clown.
17. Don’t tip Jenga.
18. Another bored group of friends.
19. And our favorite one goes to this lady who clearly LOVES roller coasters. Her husband wouldn’t go with her on the roller coaster and she got a little upset about it.
Some of these people are daring to say the least. But at least they have some pretty hilarious proof to show just how crazy they are.
I can imagine some are things that the other riders would have rather not seen.