There is typically a big difference between moms and dads, and I’m not talking about the obvious. I’m talking about how they do things in regards to taking care of the kids. And truthfully this is not a man-bashing post. Moms and dads are just different. While I am usually the one that knows how to make the baby stop crying and what our daughter’s picky eating habits are, he is definitely the fun one and I often feel like a wet blanket and broken record; constantly reminding him that it’s time to let our 15 month old settle down because it’s almost bedtime. So, here are 12 pictures of moms being moms and dads being dads that will definitely make you laugh.
1. Mom is being so sweet with her cute little baby girl, gazing into her daughter’s eyes and kissing her fingers. However dad’s picture is hilarious even if mom would be embarrassed to show what he was doing to their son!
2. Now the picture of the men “man-handling” their kids is funny! This is a picture that is unique. The mothers talking with bored children just doesn’t have the same excitement as the men’s photo does.
3. Kids backwash so I’m not so sure I would share a shake with my daughter, albeit she is quite a bit younger than this girl. And this guy is just being responsible! He’s cleaning up his mess like a papa bear would!
4. Most women are pretty confident in the kitchen if their mothers were, however not all women can grill. This father is giving his little girl skills most won’t develop. I wonder if he let her light the coals on fire herself.
5. Once again, look at the little boy’s face with his mom, utter boredom in the grocery store. I can almost guarantee the child in the stroller thinks his dad is being funny. Plus dad is going to have a less expensive grocery bill since he has limited space!
6. Now you really can’t compare these two pictures. Mom is feeding her daughter dinner, but dad is being a human pacifier, which is pretty ingenious when in a pinch.
7. Mom is helping her little boy develop fine motor skills and an imagination by playing with blocks. Dad is teaching his kids about finding the fun in yard work. Both are pretty admirable in my opinion!
8. Mom doesn’t look like she is having very much fun while helping her daughter ride the bike. However there is nothing but smiles while dad rides a bike with training wheels.
9. Okay, I LOVE reading to my babies and hope they develop a love for books as well, so mom is doing a great job here. As for dad, I’m not a fan of video games and he’s making his kids serve him hand and foot. Points to mom here.
10. Once again, kudos to mom having fun on a kid appropriate ride! Dad needs to take it a little more gently with his daughter who is obviously scared to death!
11. These kids will remember this all of their lives. Feeding animals at the zoo is awesome! But dad seems to have forgotten that raccoons can be very dangerous. It’s all fun and games until a racoon eats your face!
12. Now this is just funny. No one ever remembers one of the many princesses that come to their door on Halloween, but who wouldn’t recall Hannibal Lecter complete with straight jacket and muzzle? Awesome!
Now just because mothers and fathers may do things differently, it doesn’t mean either way is wrong as long as no one gets hurt! Parents offer different types of love, and sometimes a father’s love is just a little more fun and adventurous than mom’s love.