The Ice Bucket Challenge has taken the internet by storm over the past few days. If you live under a rock you probably haven’t heard of it. Well let me break it down real quick. In support of the ALS foundation internet users have taken it upon themselves to raise awareness for a great cause. The challenge is that you take a huge bucket of ice water, dump it on yourself or have someone dump it on you and take a video. That is option 1. Option 2 is to make a donation to the ALS foundation. Internet users have 24 hours to complete the challenge after they have been nominated by a friend. This is a wonderful cause that has already increased the ALS foundations donations by 1000% since the first challenge video was uploaded. We are in complete support of this challenge however some people should have just made the donation. Not everybody can pour a bucket of ice water over their heads with grace and luckily it has all been captured on video. Take a look at these people who should have simply ponied up some cash and kept the cameras off.
1. Watch out for that a*^hole friend.
2. Avoid standing under a deck.
3. Make sure your friend has some muscles.
4. Wear good shoes.
5. Or make sure you have some muscles.
6. Handle your business before attempting challenges please.
7. Try to stay sober.
8. Traction is crucial.
9. And keep your balance.
10. If you’re wearing a helmet, you’re gonna have a bad time.
11. On second thought maybe wear a helmet!
12. Make sure your friends have good aim.
13. Inform those who are part of the challenge.
14. Try not to have a seizure.
15. Do not grease your tub before hand.
16. Try to keep your best friend at a safe distance.
Take a look at this compilation of fails….. HILARIOUS!
So if you have been challenged to raise awareness for ALS by all means do so. Just take these tips of what not to do and you should be fine. Remember safety first or you may end up looking like a idiot for the world to see. If you want to see how the Ice Bucket Challenge is supposed to go click “The Best Ice Bucket Challenge” below to see a father with ALS and his daughter taking on the Ice Bucket Challenge. This one made me tear up.
To save yourself from from embarrassment and to make a donation please click here for the ALS Association.
Share These Hilarious Ice Bucket Challenge Fails With Your Friends